A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
Play HTML5/Browser version here:
A Covideogame by Amerigo Gazaway
Genre: Action RPG/Survival-Horror/Comedy
Quarantine Day 746: It's been two years since The Great "TP" Purge of 2020. The world's currency has now shifted to a far more useful form: toilet paper. However, there is one man who seems to have hoarded most of the population's wealth in an abandoned grocery store facility.
We've also been getting reports that The Virus has begun to mutate, turning it's hosts into rabid, flesh-eating creatures. I am now down to my last roll of toilet paper, so at this point I have nothing left to lose.
Mission: Collect as many toilet paper rolls as you can without getting infected!
- Throw toilet paper at enemies
- Fight and defeat MAGA Zombies
- Dethrone the Toilet King!
- Move Around = Arrow Keys
- Throw TP/Use Item = A
- Run = Shift Key
- Interact = Space/Enter
- Jump automatically by running toward boxes
- Use Cough Syrup to recover from infection
- Use Groceries (Ice Cream, Fruit etc.) to recover health
- Use Hand Sanitizer to temporarily prevent infection
- Use Arcade Machine to save your game
Stream/download "Paper Trail (Original Game Soundtrack)" on Bandcamp:
Game design, programming, narrative and original music by Amerigo Gazaway
2D Art Assets:
- MalibuDarby: https://malibudarby.itch.io/
- FinalBossBlues: https://finalbossblues.itch.io/
- Dedipic: https://dedipic.com/
*Solo submission for Major Jam: Isolation:
Limitation: There are no living things
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
I downloaded the game, but I cant play it, because at the start it says that it is missing a file named "Blow2.ogg"
Sorry about that. Just uploaded a new build and tested on Mac. Seems to be working ok now but let me know if otherwise.